I’ve brought you here today to send you away. Normally I want a lot of readers and a lot of traffic, but I don’t want you here today. I want you to go elsewhere.
This month is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I’ve never been directly affected by this disease, even within my extended family, but I have known a few people who have had to deal with this horrible disease. So rather than write about it here, I’d like to direct you to two different posts.
The first is a post I wrote earlier this week for Inspiring Generosity, a blog from Razoo that is promoting the PinkGiving 2012 Campaign. The post is the result of an interview I did with an old friend, Lisa Minikowski, who is the kids sister to a few of the guys I hung out with in junior and senior high. Let me just say that the time I spent on the phone with Lisa was pretty incredible. Despite all she is going through, and has been through, she is so upbeat.
So what are you still doing here? There’s nothing more to see. Go read Dear Cancer, You Don’t Stand a Chance, Sincerely Lisa and then read Inquiring Minds Wanted to Know.
Now scram! You can thank me later.
- This Business of Breasts (soulati.com)
- Generosity is More than Money: A Guide to Social Sharing (inklingmedia.net)
- From #HungertoHope on World Food Day (waxingunlyrical.com)
- How Social Media Blends With Cause-Related Marketing (soulati.com)
- Fighting Hunger with No Names (spinsucks.com)