I’ve been doing these videos for some time now, and my daughter, who is home from college for the holidays, has been bugging me to let her be in one of them. So I decided to give her a shot. And actually, she won’t just be in one video, she’ll be in two!
I asked Elizabeth what talents and skills she has that she might want to show off on video, and her response was “knitting and being awesome”. Well, I decided to let her go with the knitting, but you’ll have to decide if her presence on the video is considered “being awesome”. She thinks so.
The topic of this week’s video is: planning. As with anything you do in business, when you start something, whether it be a marketing campaign, or just jumping into Social Media, you should at least have some goals in mind. You might not know the exact end result, but you need to at least plan where you would like to be. Enjoy!
Next week my daughter returns in the sequel to this week’s video.
How are you planning ahead? Do you have goals, or are you just shooting in the dark?
- Social Media Marketing – What, How and Why (socialmaximizer.com)
- Cleaning Up Your Social Media House (inklingmedia.net)
- Social Media: A Must For CEOs Of The Future (v3im.com)
- The Culture of Social Media without the Platforms; Mind = Blown (marijeanjaggers.com)
- The Three Most Dangerous Social Media Metrics (businessesgrow.com)