If you’re smart, and I know you are, you understand that getting to know your customers and potential customers just a little better might give you an edge over your competition. You see, by getting to know them, and by finding some common ground or something to talk about, you might just win them over. It’s all a part of the customer experience equation. And a lot of the information you want is online.
So I went out on the porch yesterday, dressed in all my finery, in an effort to not only record this video, but to embarrass my family as well. This was a big deal for me as I had to pull myself away from both football and baseball. This is my favorite time of year, not only for the weather, but because the Phils have won their 5th straight division championship and are headed to the playoffs, and the Eagles are starting what I hope will be a great season.
Enjoy the video, and please…don’t be jealous….and if you can’t see the video in your email or RSS feed, click here.
I mentioned a few blog posts in the video, so here are the links:
And, if you enjoyed this video, feel free to subscribe to the Inkling Media YouTube Channel. And let me know if you have an idea for a topic you’d like me to cover in a future video!
- 5 Cool Twitter Search Tricks To Monitor What People Are Saying About You (makeuseof.com)
- On the Porch with Ken: Of Your Customers and Your Cup of Coffee (inklingmedia.net)
- On the Porch with Ken: Engagement and Community (vlog) (inklingmedia.net)
- 7 Ways to Turn Employees into Brand Ambassadors (spinsucks.com)
- On the Porch with Ken: Taking Advantage of Opportunities (inklingmedia.net)